4/5/08

Nightmare

*Nate grabs a chair and scoots it closer to Carson siting down leaning his arms on the back of the chair. His face now filled with anger the fun and games over.*

"Carson, listen to me and listen to me closely. Before you decied you were an escap artest you wanted to know if we were like the Agency, and you found out we wernt. We dont hurt people for the fun of it, or throw our own to the wolfs. If it came down to it I would probley even take a bullet for you. BUT I also told you if Misty even uttered so much as a distraught sigh you would be the one paying for it. Guess what Carson she uttered more than just a sigh. On top of that puting her in danger. She went after you in a bar in the middle of the town at night. Not that you really care. You better start talking or you life is going to be a living nightmare for hurting Misty. I'm not one to go back on my word. I'm done playing games with you, I'm done being nice. Where did you go yesterday Carson?"

*Nates eyes blaze with fire as he looks at Carson.*

No comments: