4/5/08

Fire and smile gone

*Misty lets out a long sigh as she starts up her car.*

"I guess your right Ty. I'm not far away. The elavatores are shut off now. Can you buzz me in the doors? Give me like 10 or 14 min. I'll call when I am outside the bottom doors."

*As Misty makes her way out of the parking lot Misty throws back another look in the rerview mirror. Still angry with herself. She though Carson was differnt. but in the end she was wrong. The darkness slowly returns to Misty's heart as a few more tears fall from her eyes. On the way back to TJY so many things run through her mind. Telling Hal what happend he would tell Reese and surely Reese would fire her. Than what would she do for her inturnship.

Finally making it back to TJY she makes her way inside and heads down the steps coming to some metal door. Pulling out her cell she calls Ty on his phone.*

"Ty, its Misty I am outside the doors if you can let me in please."

*Misty's eyes are bloodshot as her head is hung in defete, no smile on her face, no fire in her eyes.*

No comments: