4/4/08

Escape

*Misty grins as the fire in her eyes dance in circle.*

"You can hurt what you can't fine now can you, and I believe you already touched the hairs on my head when you kissed me the first time..."

*Misty takes a step closer to Carson.*

"...dident you."

*Misty cant help but let a chuckle escape from her lips. Misty could see in Carson's eyes she drive him wild. She felt bad in a sence, but she couldent help thats she flirted with him. He was pritty breath taking himself to look at. Turning Misty grabs her back pask off the desk and shuts off the small light making her way twords the exit sliding past Carson.*

"When will you relize I'm not scaired of you. Come on lets go. My car is parked right outside."

*Misty makes her way across the floor and to the elavator stoping for a moment to make sure Carson is still following. Under her breath she whispers " Reese is gonna kill me" Than steps into the elavator with Carson for the long ride up top.*

No comments: