4/4/08

Clean

*Misty finishs warming up her noodles and chicken. Taking it out of the microwave she turns and sets it down on the table diagnel from Carson. After taking a bit from she sandwitch she looks up at Carson just relizing he was cleaned up with a change of clothes on.*

"Hey looks like they finally let you clean you eh? You look differnt. Not bad but differnt. How'd everything go in there?"

*Jamie nods at Reese a bit of sadness showing in her eyes.*

"Ya I did suggest it to him! Now sure if he is gonna or not though. He's just so lost right now."

*Jamie lets out a sigh.*

"Is Rick in today? Before I go to Texas I want to see if I can get these stiches out. I think after they are removed its gonna look worse than it does now."

*Jamie trys to chuckle alittle and smiles.*

No comments: