8/13/09

Question

"Mm-hmm..." Rick waves absentmindedly as Misty leaves the infirmary. He looks up just as she disappears, but the sparkle on her hand catches his eye. He blinks, his mouth opening slightly. No... surely he didn't just see a ring on her left hand... did he? He shakes his head. It had to be his imagination. He would look again when she got back. Carson? Naah.


You pick the lunch place, Jason types on his keyboard. Tonight before the concert, I'll pick you up so you can join me and the guys.


A chuckle bubbles from Dani. "I hardly think any car you'd drive, I would be cramped in." Even now, she had to bend her neck to look up at Dalton. Her smile was genuine. She wasn't making fun of him - she really was enjoying the prospect of the day.

"That was sweet of you to clean out your car but..." She bites her lip and glances to her own car. "Would it be okay if I followed you? Would you mind too much?"

No comments: