8/13/09

Cleaned out

Misty gives a small smile as she chuckles at Danie. Still looking into Carson's eyes her grin is still there as her eyes twinkle with happiness.

"Ok, I will take the blame for this one."

Taking the towel and giving her thanks to Dani Misty drys herself off the best she cant as she lets Carson help her before heading home for the night and talking more with Carson letting him know how sorry she was, but now how happy she was as well.

Keeping herself busy at work Misty works with a new air about her. She felt a feeling she could never describe. It was almost of feeling of being complete, a happiness she was happy to have.

Moving about the infermary she helps the best she can with Jeff knowing Rick was waiting for for the phone call from Angel.

As the lunch hour comes along Misty grabs her purse and heads for the door. Turning she gives a small wave to Rick her ring catching the light and giving a sparkle.

"I am meeting Carson for lunch. If you need something call. See you in an hour."

Getting Jason's message on the computer Katie gives a small smile. Things had still been tense with Jeff, and there prevous conversation still on her mind but Katie tryed her best to keep her spirits up.

Letting her emotions slowly forward Katie replys to Jason.

Lunch sounds great, and I dont think I am doing anything tonight so as long as Jeff is doing ok, I'll be at the concert.

Driving down the street Dalton keeps his eyes open for Dani's place. It wasnt hard to find seeing as she was sitting outside. Pulling into the parking lot Dalton puts the car in park before stepping out of the car and throwing a smile at Dani. His sunglass removed and put gentily on top of his head. His loss white tee and his jeans proved work was not on his agenda today.

"I'd say good morning but its the afternoon, so I guess I will stick with Hi."

Stepping a little closer to Dani Dalton gives a small nod not wanting to give her a hug and invade her space but thinking a handshake was to formal.

"Well I am ready if you are?"

Dalton gives a smile to Dani. He haad been waiting for this since yesterday and couldn't wait. He never showed it much but he was excited to be going to lunch with Dani.

"I cleaned out my car and everything so you will have a place to sit and you wont feel cramped. I promise to I am a really safe drive."

Dalton was proud of what he had done with his car. For the longest time he had lived in his car and now I have it cleaned out for a good reason he made him feel good that he had a reason to do so.

No comments: