8/13/09

I'm Sorry

Feeling irratated at first for Carson's own frustration she just wanted him to say yes or no before she lost the rest of her speech. Continuing to listen Misty is about to speak again when Carson finally said he loved her but catches the small box instead.

Just looking down at her hand and the little box everything else Misty was about to say was now lost. Running her fingers over the ring and the diamonds before looking up at Carson. Everything about her now changed. Her eyes held something else now maybe a little bit of confustion but something else was there too. Looking back down and than up again tears filled Misty's eyes.

"I...had this whole speech I was going to say about how I dont want to be alone, and I was going to tell you I was sorry and now...its...I..dont remeber what else I was going to say."

Feeling a ping in her heart she felt such a fool. How couldnt she have doubted Carson's love for her?!

"After everything...I want to say yes but you dont deserve me. You have come such a long way and...I made such a fool of myself. I'm sorry."

Misty holds the ring out to Carson. She felt so small right now and she was so sorry to have runed Carson saprise.

No comments: