8/13/09

Promise

Her heart just sinking a little again as Carson takes the ring back Misty wonders if its for the best. About to turn and leave once again Misty gives a jump as Dani comes out of no where. Looking from Dani to Carson than Dani again Misty cant help but know she was right. This was pretty sad to be going around and around with the same thing.

Watching Dani as she goes down the hall Misty cant only stand in blink before looking back to Carson. Hearing his praposle again Misty cant help the smile that forms on her face that only grows when he lets her know he is going to love her no matter what. Taking a few steps closer to Carson Misty holds her hand out to him.

"Yes, I will marry you Carson Banks! I love you with all I am and that will never change no matter what.Just promise me you will be honest with me from now on even if you think it will upset me so I dont have to hear it from someone else."

No comments: