7/5/08

We can talk more

*As Katie hears Jason's voice she is broken out of her stair. Turning her head to Jason she smiles.*

"Hey you. Pst...like you think I can really sleep at a time like this? Not on your life. Anyways I have to repay you for the time all the time you spent with me in the hospetil."

*Katie smile at Jason catching his eye. Looking away she glances around the room and spots the tv.*

"If your up to it we can see whats on tv."

*Misty stays kneeled down with Carson listing to him. She felt all mixed up now. She was still upset and still angry but now she felt bad for Carson too. His lieing wasent called for but for a bref moment she new why he did.*

"I'll do what I can to help you and I dont know how much of that I have to off but I'll do what I can. I'll start with you phone and than after you talk to Zane."

*Misty lets out a sigh.*

"We can talk more. I"ll be back."

*Misty stands and makes her way out of the station leting them know she would be back. Geting into her car and heading to Carson's Misty's mind races from one thing to the next. She dident know what to think, how to feel what to do. Misty felt so numb.*

No comments: