7/5/08

Jerk

*Katie smiles and shakes her head. It was funny listing to Jason babble.*

"Drop-dead gorgeous girl huh?"

*Katie taps her head.*

"I think those pain killers are messing with you head because I dont see anyone fiting that description here."

*At the mention of a spider Katie's eyes widen as she jumps up looking on the sealing. Not being able to see Katie dosent even think and instinks kick in. Crawling on the bed gently over Jason she stands and looks at a spot on the sealing. Finally turning around she puts her hands on her hips standing over Jason and looking down at him.*

"Your a big jerk you know that."

*Misty sits down on the cold cemint floor having gave Carson his phone. Misty lets out a sigh.*

"I can see if I can get the stuff down here, but I dont think Sheriff Brown will let me. I dont even know where to start on convincing him. Maybe my Uncle will listen to you? I can get him."

*Misty watches Carson on the other side of the bars. Her mind still races with many things. She just wasent sure about anything right now. *

No comments: