7/5/08

Shattered Hearts

*Katie gives a nod to Jason.*

"I'll probley head to the station. If you need me I dont want to wast any time. If I am there already I can hope in my car and show them. I think thats the smart thing to do anyways."

*As Jason and Misty are heading out Katie following to head to the station Katie stops Jason. Giving him a friendly hug she whispers.*

"Be safe. I'll be right there with you even if you cant see me. I'll be looking out for you."

*Pulling away and giving a smile Katie gets into her car and heads away from TJY and to the station.*

*Pushing through the crows with Jason Misty makes it to the back room where he was to get ready. Standing off to the side her keeps her arms crossed her chest, and her sassy look on her face. Eyeing Jason up and down at the one point her grins.*

"If you win Ace I got a treat for you."

*Misty's sassy grin grows as she makes eye contact with Jason and kiss the air twords him.

Heading out and to the front row Misty gives Jason a squeeze and a quick kiss.*

"Good Luck."

*Misty's stomach churns as she waits watching Jason pace in the ring. She only hoped this went well or they both could be in big trouble. And if it did go bad Misty only hoped Katie could get the cops here in time. Settling her mind Misty joins in the cheering with the other and hollowing.
As the other fighter makes his way to the ring Misty cant see to well at first the lights blinding, and the smoke filling the air buring her eyes. As the spotlight shines on the ring Misty's stomoch drops, and it feels as though everything inside her froze instinly Misty gets immages and voice back in her head.

"I'll remember next time to go to Rick when Terry jumps me behind the supermarket."

"I must of slept on it wrong."

"Sorry baby I am helping someone movie tonight."

"I thought you would of trusted me by now."

Carson's voice pounded in Misty's ears. Images, feeling. He HAD been lieing to her. Everything starts to spin as Misty stands up front and all she wants to do is scream as the tears well in her eyes her heart breaking. Turning Fast Misty bring a hand to her face. Remembering she was undercover she cant blow this she trys to compose herself for now pushing everything in the back of her mind. Turning back around she watches the two men in the ring as she contiuns to cheer though her voice isent quiet as strong as before. As Misty's eyes lock with Carson's the pain is known. The hurt, betrayel, shattered heart, and shatter soul.*

*As sits in the police station she kicks back and flips through the channels in the breakroom as officers come in and out. Sherif Brown coming in to check on her every once and a while himself. Katie can tell all is well, normal spike emotions here and there but nothing to worry about yet. As the night draws on Katie can feel Jason's nerves as he heads into the wrong and than as if hit in the gut a name is visable as she whispers.*

"Carson."

*Searching through the emotions that were now flying Katie new Jason wasent in trouble but she was trying to gather what she could about why he was there. Katie sits shuting the TV off...her eyes closed trying to consintrate more thanever now.*

No comments: