7/5/08

Sit down there

"Your not going anywhere tomarrow night Jase. You have to stay here for a few days and if you do so, depending on how you are you can go to your gig on friday. I'll have to keep an eye on you Jase. If you dont stay still I'll strap you down because you need to heal."

*Misty looks at Jason sternly for a moment before her exression softens. She new she shouldent be so harsh on Jason. She wasent angrey at him, it was just her own anger and pain was surfesing not being able to hold it in. Hearing Jason talk about Katie Misty finds it off but knows about there connection who was she to judge them on it. Exiting the room for a moment Misty finds Misty.*

"Jason said go in the room with him or settle down."

*Katie looks at Misty for a moment abd than asks.*

"I can go in see him now?"

*Misty gives a nod.

Katie moves quickly into the room and next to Jason Misty following. Katie smiles down at Jason.*

"Hey you! Looks like you have a few more battle scars huh?"

*Misty continues to move around the infermary keeping Jason as comfortable as she can while Katie stands and talks to him.

As Rick and Reese enter the infermary she is changing Jason's IV. Hearing Carson wanted to see her the anger and pain courses through her eyes. It was growing hard to just keep it pushed away. Looking to Reese her gaze was as cold as her words.*

"Let him sit down there than, I'm busy right now taking care of Jason."

*Misty turns back to Jason and finishes the IV. After she is done she turns to Rick.*

"Well...His cheek bone is busterd and he has a nice bump on his head..."

*Misty goes on going over each one of Jason injorys for Rick. Telling him what she did to correct him.*

"...and finally we come to Jason knee. Its wraped and in a brace right now but it dosent look good. If he's ever going to want to walk on it again we are going to need to opagrate on it and put some pins in draining the fluid. I would of done it already becuse I know its what Jason would of wanted but I new I needed your ok before I went ahead. Not to mention maybe I shouldent be the one to do it. I'm alittle shaky and on edge at the moment."

*Misty lets out a sigh as she goes to the drinking fountain siping on the water. Trying to stedy her hands. Finally as she leans over the fountain she breaks leting a few tears fall from her eyes. Why did this happen? Why did things have to go this way?*

*Charlotte smiles as Bret wakes. He may have fallen asleep but that dident mean he wasent comapny. Charlotte had enjoyed just siting next to him as the movies played weather he was cohairent or not.*

"You're fine. I was going to wake up but, you had such a peaceful look on your face I dident want to disturbe you. I enjoyed watching the moving, and siting with you, and we had a good dinner. How can I complane."

*Charlotte takes note to the time. It was starting to get late. Charlotte dident want to leave yet but she dident want to over stay her welcome eather. Giving a nod to the clock.*

"It's geting late, I should probley get going. Breakfest in the morning? I told you I want to see you as much as I can before I leave."

*Charlotte grins at Bret.*

No comments: