7/5/08

I am a fool

*As Brets lips return to Charlotte and she feels his passion in the kiss as she returns it. Taking a few staps forward she pushs Bret against the wall. Resting aganst him as she can feel her knees becoming weak. But she dident want to stop the kiss. All the emotions she felt were bran new. She kissed other guys before but Bret made her feel things she never had before. Pulling away Charlottes eyes sparkle and dance with emotion. A whispering escaping her lips..*

"I dont think any coin could of predicted this."

*Leaning in again Bret and Charlotte's lips meet. Each time it felt like the first kiss all over again. Charlotte's hand combs through Bret's hair and the other is wraped around the back of Bret's neck now as the kiss continues.*

*Katie cant help but chuckle as Kyle answers the phone.*

"Yes I'd like 4 t-bone steaks, 20 big macs, and to talk to the cutest Keyboard player around."

*Katie cant help but laugh again before continuing on for the reason she was calling.*

"Hey Kyle. Listen we had a case we were working on tonight and it got pretty bad. Jason is alive but got pretty messed up. His knee, a few ribs, some other bumps and burses. He’s not going to be able to make it to the party tomorrow. He’s pretty bumed and is going to need a lot of cheering up. So I was think no one will be here tomorrow except for Misty and Jason I though maybe we could move the party here. I’ll bring over one of the TJY vans we can load the gear up and bring the party to Jason. I think he’d really like that......I just want to do a nice saprise for him. You can ask Camryn to come too I think he would like that and if she needs a ride I can pick her up."

"No Carson, I'm not mad at you....I'm down right....."

*Misty stops for a second thinking about what she is going to say.*

"If I believed in cursing you would find some pretty colorful words being throws your way right now Carson Banks."

*Misty pushes herself away from the wall. Steping alittle closer to Carson's cell.*

"An innocent person, more innocent than Jason who you almost slattered. See this blood..."

*Misty points to her skin and her cloths.*

"This is Jason's blood Carson. Not to mention, I have both your faces from inside that ring implanted in my mind now. Something I'll probley NEVER be able to get rid of."

*Misty lets out a frustrated breath as she paces the floor outside Carson's cell. Giving a scoff.*

"Believe you, you want me to believe you. Guess what Carson I DID believe you. Everything told me not to because I wanted to believe that you had faith in me, and if you were in trouble you would tell me."

*A few tears stream from Misty's eyes. Her emotions becoming unbearable. Her voice raising almost screaming.*

"...I BELIEVED YOU BECAUSE I LOVED YOU AND EVERYDAY I THOUGHT ALITTLE MORE MAYBE YOU FELT THE SAME...."

*Misty steps closer to the cell her eyes pouring so many emotions.*

"..BUT DO YOU KNOW THE PART THAT I HATE THE MOST...NO MATTER HOW HURT AND ANGERY I AM AT YOU....NO MATTER HOW MUCH I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW...I STILL LOVE YOU. BECAUSE I STILL WANT TO REACH IN THERE AND GIVE YOU A HUG, BECAUSE I STILL WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU OK. THE PART THAT UPSETS ME THE MOST....IS I STILL WANT YOU...AND ONLY YOU. I AM A FOOL."

*Misty turns around and starts to walk away only to stop.*

"I'll be back with your stupid phone soon."

No comments: