6/17/08

Sorry

*Katie gives a startled jump as her eyes widen alittle as Jason's words slid out of his mouth. HE was overly uptight today. Feeling bad Katie looks down. She dident mean to bother him. Steping in alittle more Katie looks up at him searching his face.*

"I dident get a chanse to talk with you again yesterday, and by time things clamed down you left with your friend. I guess, I just wanted to talk to you alittle more about court and how you think everything will change around here."

*Katie lets out a soft sigh. She dident want to come out right and ask Jason about last night it was non of her never mind. They were only friends and weather Katie felt strange, or even hurt by the suddon surge of happyness this stranger was bringing Jason, she had no right to let those feelings show.*

"I guess I just wanted to talk to you little bit. See how your doing and everything. But if this is a bad time I certinly can come back later. I had forgoten you had come into work alittle bit later, and were alittle bit behind. I'm sorry."

*Katie manages to look Jason in the eye, and give a genuin smile, and a look of being sorry. It really hadent crossed her mind that Jason was probley trying to do work. She was so use to coming and going in Jason's office without it bothering. Old habits die hard.*

*Jamie rours in laughter at Bret and Con. It was always great watching the humor the guys had.*

"Awwww...Con, leave the poor guy alone. He's just trying to give you some helpful information."

*Jamie throws a wink at Bret as he turns to leave. Not geting out of the car but standing on the seat Jamie is alittle taller than Con. Leaning down her wraps her arms around him and plants a kiss on his lips. Than drawing away she looks Con in the eyes, she own refecting her love and affection.*

"I missed you. How about we get some grub. You pick the place today."

*Jamie keeps her arms around Con giving him another kiss for a moment. Than lets go slipping down in the drivers seat again*

*Misty giggles and toss the keys to Carson.*

"Oh I think I can manage to drive. As long as you dont distract me, though that might be hard for you. If your ready we can make out way out now. We just have to go into town a bit might take a little while."

No comments: