6/17/08

Pile of dust

*Frankie slams his fists down on the table her anger now boiling. His eyes have a wild blazing fire in them. As his tone is a hard hiss as he stand leaning closer to Carson.*

"She does need me weather you relize it or not. And dont even try to keep her away from me. I dident threten you by the way it was a promise. You know its funny, the way Ashlyn always talked about you I though you wouldent be such a push over. I'll have to let her know her little play toy isent all he's cracked up to be. You to much chick to take a swing at anyone. The great Carson now a pile of useless dust. Why is my sister wasting time with you anyways, when she could have anyone she wanted. I guess I'll have to find her one again."

*Frankies eyes still burn with fire, his words just sliding out of his mouth without comprehending them much. Changing into a whole new person all together, his eyes cold and hard like stone and his temper flairing.*

No comments: