6/17/08

Changing path

"Adventurs are good, as long as they are traviled right."

*Frankie still grins and relaxes just a bit eyeing Carson for a moment as if almost reading him. Than turns his head to his sister.*

"You have a good man here Misty, who seems stuck on you. I guess I dont have to worry about being the big brother much anymore huh?"

*Misty smiles at her brother as she tells the waitress what she wants.*

"That you dont I have alot of good people who look out for me now. Though with Carson around I dont much need anymore protection."

*Misty gives a smile to Carson as she leans into him a bit.

*Frankie gives alittle nod also telling the waitress what he wanted to eat.*

"Maybe if I get a job around this area you can tag along with me."

*Misty eyes her brother for a moment, not to sure what he still did but could gives a guess.*

"Well that would depend do you still do the same old same old?"

*Frankie gives a nod taking a sip of his drink.*

"When the money is right I do."

*Misty gives alittle shake of her head followed by a sigh.*

"I probley wont tag along than. I just got my name cleared of all past convictions I dont need to go and mess it up again. You should learn from that to. You dont need to get framed again and get yourself sent to jail."

*As Misty talks Frankies let out a dry laugh.*

"Listen to this, my little sister giving me addvice. Old habbits die hard Sis, and the money is good. I cant turn that down. You might be able to sit behind a desk all day but I certinly cant."

*Misty looks back at her brother studding his face.*

"I save peoples lifes now. Insted of destroying them. I love what I do."

*Frankie shakes his head his crooked grin on his face.*

"You keep telling yourself that Sis, but I just dont see how that can be possable."

"Things change. I've changed. I've found a new meaning in life."

*Frankie lets out a chuckel again and shakes his head.

Misty smiles and gives a pat to Carson's leg.*

"I'll be right back. I am going to run to the washroom and clean but before the dinner gets here. Dont you to talk about me while I am gone. Who knows what kind of storys you both can tell."

*Misty stands and heads around the courner to the washroom.

Frankie still sit in the chair across from Carson giving a strech than leaning his arms on the table eyeing Carson for a moment. A changing look forming.*

"So what about you Carson? Are you on the same changing path as my sister thinks she is on?"

No comments: