6/17/08

Paths

When Misty is out of earshot, Carson lifts his chin a little, eying Frankie's body language. "First off, I think we ought to get one thing clear, and that is that your sister doesn't "think she's on a changing path," and neither do I. We're on a completely different path altogether with a route that clashes with the last."

Carson isn't sure what Frankie does, but has an imagination. "Which, if my guess is correct, probably clashes with your own path."

He cocks is head slightly, taking a sip of his water, but not lowering his eyes. His guard was up in full force, whether he could explain why or not. "You seem awfully fond of your sister...too fond in my opinion for the talk you throw around about her. But let me tell you straight up - you clash with our path, and you're going down. Misty's brother or not."

No comments: