6/17/08

My sister

*Frankie's eyes nerrow and grow slightly dark.*

"First off you know anything about me. I am pretty fond of my sister. She's the last thing I have left close to a family who looks past my fault, and it seems you and whoever brain washed her and turned her into something shes not. Than I come back to find her clinging to some doo gooders arm like alittle lost puppy. Thats not my sister so I dont know what your doing to her, but I'll find out and she wont have to worry about it anymore. I'll keep her safe. Keep her close to me like old times. You wanna clash with me, go for it. But I think it would be in your best intrest not to, or I'll hit you were it hurts. I might love my sister, but one wrong move to her and I know it will send you up the wall. "

*Frankie eyes Carson, something had changed. Almost like the softness that was there moments before had changed into something completly differnt. His vocie even taking a deeper tone.*

No comments: