5/14/08

Just ask

*As Katie stands she wraps her arms around herself. Her body in shock and pain. Looking around the office floor she see many more eyes looking at her as her head starts to spin.*

"Maybe I should go home. Get some tea and crawl into bed."

*Katie still puts most her weaght on Scott as she trys to stand and gain her stregnth again. What had happend drained her like never before. It was something Katie never wanted to feel again.*

"Umm..Scott...I know this is alot to ask, But can we leave my car here and can you drive me home? I dont have enough strength to even try and drive at the moment. Than in the morning eather you or Laura and bring me back into work?"

*Katie trys her best to smile at Scott not wanting him to worry to much.*

*Aerith cant help but grin at Wyatt.*

"Ya well if you need me to battle next time I'll just grab my purse and wack them over the head a few times."

*As Wyatt comment about him asking her to dinner Aerith's grin widens as her cheeks get a hint of red in them.*

"Well I am free tonight after I help my grandmother if you want to ask."

*As Mable pass she throws an elbow into Wyatt's arm and whispers.*

"For goodness sake ask the girl on a date already."

*Herb pokes his head out from the back room.*

"Mable, get over here would you."

*Mable cant help but throw a grin and wink at Aerith than hurrys along behind the counter.*

"Coming dear."

*Aerith shakes her head and laughs.*

"Those two crack me up."

No comments: