5/14/08

Confront

*Katie lets out a sigh as Scott talks but shock is still there. Katie had known Jason would have been upset but to beat Scott within an inch of his life was pushing it too far. Katie helps Scott slowly to his desk and set him down. Bending down Katie trys to looks Scott in the eye,*

“Stay here please Scotty. I’ll be right back to show you the kindness you showed me yesterday when you helped me home. I’ll be right back.”

*Katie wastes no time in moving across the main floor again. How could Jason so this and to Scott. He new Scott couldn’t fight couldn’t protect himself. Moving down to the recroom Katie’s own sadness turns to anger. Entering the room Katie scans the area and see nothing but can hear the reaching in the bathroom and feel the pain in her tummy. Grabbing a candy bar that conveniently was lying on the table Katie makes her way to the bathroom. Opening the door for a moment she stands there.*

“Are you out of your mind Jason?”

*Katie asks in a stern upset voice.*

“Are we going to talk or are you going to beat me to death too? Scott didn’t deserve what you did to him. I don’t believe you would go and do that to someone. I understand that’s how things work in prison but this isn’t prison Jason. Scott is your friend. First you throw you emotions at me to cause me pain and than you almost kill Scott. What’s your excuse for this one?”

*Katie stands leaning against the door frame looking down at Jason. Who was this boy sitting in front of her? The look on his face, in his eyes. It wasn’t Jason. It was someone she didn’t even know. A tear falls from her eye. She wanted to hold Jason, she wanted to comfort him. Tell him once again it was going to be alright, but this time she couldent. Jason had pushed to far.*

No comments: