5/14/08

Anger

Scott lets Katie help him to his desk, and lamely obeys, staying put. He knew he could probably make it home alright, but he'd just as soon not even move right now.

Jason hears Katie's voice and glances up from his position on the floor. Anger continues to flash in his eyes....he was so full of anger. The past months had proven to amplify his negative emotions, building them up gradually until they had overtaken him before he'd had time to stop them.

The only emotion he allows to seep out into Katie's view is that sheer anger. While the hurt and frustration remain inside where it can't cause so much pain to himself.

"I guess I am out of my mind," he growls. "The only excuse I got is that I got a double back-stabbing. Not only does my girlfriend leave me in the dust after all her promises, but my own friends don't even tell me what's going on."

He looks her in the eye for several moments, ignoring his body's weakness. "Thanks, Katie. You've made my homecoming a grand one."

No comments: