3/4/08

You cant Hide

*Katie lets out a small laugh* "Dont worry I promise I wont get up and walk away." *Katie rolls her eyes.* "And when you get bacl I'd like to know whats going on. Even if you dont wanna tell me." *katie smiles alittle. As Jason leaves Katie drifts off to sleep.*

*Rosetta stands and heads to the kitchen to make some lunch.* "Just let us know when Con, and ya I think Katie would like if you came Jeff." *For a moment Rosetta thinks than speaks up again.* "Should someone call Jay and let him know?"

*As Jason reenters Katie room she opens her eyes sencing Jason discomfort and distress.* " I'm doing ok. In a bit of pain but I guess thats to be exspected." *Katie leans her head back aganst the pillow for a bref moment.* "Guess you took longer than you though huh? So what was that all about?" *Katie coughs alittle.* "Dont tell me nothing, You know you cant hide from me J and you know it." *Katie gives Jason a silly grin.*

No comments: