3/4/08

Connected?

*Jamie pokes Con in the side to get him to let go.* "Pst with out you around everything is quiet and calm." *Jamie cant help but laugh.*

*Katie cant help but laugh at Jamie and Con.. After a moment she looks back to Mick, Rosett, and Jeff.* "How long were you guys staying?"

*Rosetta smiles back at Katie.* "Probley a day or too, than head back. I dont want Wes burning anything down while we are gone or the others. I guess this is a good test for them though to see if they can handle stuff. Something tells me that change is in the winds." *Rosetta looks to Mick and smiles.*

"Well I was thinking. The Hotel Jason and I were staying at Is still payed for and no one is using it right now seeing as I am here and Jason has been staying with me. Maybe you guys can stay there till you go? If you think that would be ok Con?"



*Rosetta quirks an eyebrow.* " You and Jason were staying in a hotel along? Did you get married and not tell me?"

*Katie cant help but get a look of saprise on her face while Jamie laughs in the background at the question. For a moment Katie cant talk than finds her words again.* "Aunt Rosetta, I think I would tell you if I did something like that. But anywas someone was after Jason and I was hired at his Bodyguard. so thats why there is a hotel."

*Rosetta seems to relax for a moment understanding now what Katie was talking about. Rosetta looks to Con for a moment.* " DO you think....do you think Katie's accident has to do with what happend to Jason?"

No comments: