3/4/08

Ages

*Katie smiles.* "Hey Uncil Jeff. Your dont need to worry I'm ok. My poor car isent. but I am. I wanted you guys to see it too. It was sooo nice." *Turning alittle Katie puts her rose Jason gave her in some water and sets it next to Wyatt's flowers on the nightstand.*

*As Con enters the room Katie's smile gets even bigger.* "Big Bro!!!" *Katie reachs up to pushes Con's hand out of her hair.* "Hey Hey I look like crap as is...wanna not mess up the hair." *Reaching up Katie hugs Con the best she can.* "Its good to see you. I've missed you." *Katie looks around the room.* "I've misses you all. I just wish you guys were here on better turns. I could show you around. Introduce you to my new friends." *Katie lets out a small sigh. She dosent know why but a feeling of leting everyone down comes over her. She wished she could do so much and she couldent.*

*There is another soft tap on the door as Jamie enters. She looks around the room.* "I'm sorry I dident relize you have guests."

*Katie smiles up at Jamie.* "Its ok. Jamie this is my Aunt Rosetta, her feonsay...." *Katie stops for a moment and looks from Mick to Rosetta and smiles.* "...Mick, and this is my Uncil Jeff. Well you already know Con too."

*Jamie nods and gives alittle wave.* "Hi! Nice to meet you all. I work with Katie back at TJY." *When Jamies eyes meet Con's her smile gets bigger as her face turns red.* "Hey there killer. It feels like ages." *Jamie gives Con a hug.*

No comments: