3/4/08

^.^

*Rosetta waits in antisapation in the car clinging tight to Micks hand. She is exspecting the worst in hopes that it wont be that bad.*

*Befor Con leaves Katie grabs his hand more panic filling.* "Ok I will but why....why wouldent Jason come back?" *Katie's mind was still foggy from the pain killers and as hard as she tryed to sort everything out she become more confused. Everyone was running circles around her.*

*Katie wakes again and smiles at the gift Jason gave her.* " Your flowers always mean so much to me Jason. I love them." *Looking around Katie cant find Jason's guitar.* "J? Where is your guitar I was hoping you could play more for me tonight. It helped me feel so calm and at peace." *Katie scans Jason's body languge and his feelings. Something still wasent right. Katie still coudent put her finger on it, it was driving Katie crazy playing with her emotions.*

No comments: