3/4/08

Hurry Back

*Katie sits up as Jason comes back into the room. A look on panic almost plays on Katie's face as Jason says he is going to leave.* "J...is everything ok? Will you be back soon?" *Katie searches Jason's face for answers.* "Ya...I..I should be ok. I'll just try and sleep some more. Just hurry back ok?" *Katie trys to smile.*

*Rosetta nods* "Ya I would like that. I dont think anyone alse besides Mick and I are going for now."

*Angel stands and goes over to Rosetta.* "Let Katie know we are thinking of her and praying for her."

*Wendy goes over to the mess hall wall and take down the picture of the ranch with 3 horses grazing.* "Can you give this to Katie for me? To hang on her wall." *Wendy hands the picture to Rosetta.

*Rosetta smiles.* "She will like that thank you." *Rosettta looks to Jeff.* "Would you like to come too?"

No comments: