3/7/08

Slipaway

*Jamie stands looking in Jason's eyes and seeing a differnt answer.* "Your eyes cant lie as easy as your mouth." *Jamie lets out a sigh. Jamie was wise beyound her years. Katie could read Jason, and Jamie cold see the feelins of others it was her gift.* "Well Jason, She loves you. She is just scaired to show it And I KNOW no matter what you say you love her. I can see it. Dont let her slip away hotshot you will regret it for the rest of your life trust me I know. You love her do something about it." *Jamie stands and walks out of Jasons office leaving him alone.*

*Katie smiles at Ty.* "Its ok I dont like hospetls eather but I kind of had no choise I guess in this one." *As Ty asks Katie about helping him read Katie smiles even more. A warm feeling over coming her. She was honnered Ty even considered asking her.* " I'd love to Ty. I dont know how good of a teacher I am but I can try." *As a nurse comes in to let Katie know its time for Therapy Katie nods than turns back to Ty.* " Want to come along with?"

No comments: