3/7/08

Autograph

*Katie listens to Jason intently. As Jason talks about Jetstream Katie can see something new in his eyes. It almost seemed like it was the real Jason trying to come out. The real Jason that had been locked away for so long. Katie puts her hands on Jasons arm excitment running through her.* "Maybe Jason you should take a leave of absence from TJY and do this. Even its its just this summer. When you were on stage J, you just flowed, like you were ment to be there like you'd been doing it all your life." *Katie smiles even more.* "And when you talk about Jetstream, J that look in your eye...I cant explain it. But its a good thing I think." *Katie face turn alittle red at the comment but smiles just the same.* "I really am happy I was there. I really do think you need to consider joing them, follow your dreams J, and follow your heart, they can never lead you astray." * After a moment of silence Katie pic up her drawing again.* "Hey look I even have the pics we can get copyed and use for you guys to autgraph." *Katie beams at Jason holding the picture. Katie wasent sure if she was more excited than he was.*

No comments: