2/26/08

Pain

*Katie looks up as Wyatt sits down. A bit of releaf comes over Katie it was nice having someone there. Leting out a long sigh she looks at the ground.* " Wyatt its a horrable feeling when you know someone is hurting there own selfs. Not phiscly but mentaly. Its Jason. When he was in Texas he was doing so well. He let go of his masks, he changes and when he first got back I saw it. Now Wyatt..." *Katie trys to hold in her tears.* "...He's gone back to his oldself. Puting on masks, hiding. He's not being true to himself." *Katie lets out a long sigh and figures now it the best time to tell Wyatt about what Reese said.* " Before we left TJY you dad asked me to be Jason's bodyguard too. I couldent say no. I just...feel lost. We just started growing more together and I dont want that to fall apart Wy. I enjoy being around you and I dont want to lose it. I know Jason is not going to be very happy about this desition and its going to be rough. Am I doing the right think?"

No comments: