2/26/08

A new friend?

*Katie shakes her head and smile.* " No, I'd like to stay for it. Reese new I was going out with you today. I can go back after I spend some time with you." *Katie cant help but hold her smiles. She was excited about spending time with Wyatt even if she dident like going to church.* "mmm...I dident have a bible or anything to bring with me. I hope thats ok." *A bit of embarssment shows in Katie's face.*

*Jamie sits down at the table with Jason. Not wanting to have him feel like she is intruding she says.* " Hotshot you dont have to eat it if your not hungry. I know its not my place but, its hard and I understand that. Before I came to TJY my life was in shambles." *Jaime stands and places a hand on Jason's shoulder.* "But thats why we have friends to lean on and put faith in. Dont let yourself get to depressed Hotshot. You have lost of people here who care for you. Remember that."

No comments: