9/9/09

Sign

Slowly going to Kyle Alice sits down next to him sinking into the couch. She didn't know what to day, or what to do. Right now Alice was in the dark waiting to know what Kyle was doing. She would follow him, she would continue to be the shadow it was just time to wait and see what happened now.

"Rick, just just listen to me here...it could be an advanced form of what Jason and I have."

Katie continues to passe the bunk house. If it was possible she would think for sure she would burn the floor down from how much she was walking across it back and forth.

"I've seen what the Agency can do, there technology and how they hurt people. They are capable of it and some of the stuff they have is even beyond our comprehension. From what I see with Jeff and how he's acting I think its a possibility."

Katie dosnt even bother with what Rick said last about taking care of herself. She was so focused on this and it felt right.

"Please Rick, just consider it or look into it, or check over the chip and capsule again. Please.."

Giving a knock on Jason's door Misty poked her head in carrying some paper work. Giving a small smile to Jason she enters.

"Hey Hotshot. Sorry to bother you. I just have some paperwork here I need you to sign."

Misty hated having to bring this paper work to Jason but it was long over do. She should of hate this paper work done with Katie first returned but she had, had so many other things.

"I know might not be the right time, but this is the paper work on Katie from when she came back. Her burns, cute, fingers, broken bones, bumps to the head. Everything is here, and I need you to go over it for me and sign by the X. But if you need me to come back, I can."

No comments: