9/9/09

Faithful horse

Jason gives a little scoff as he focuses on the papers. "Me? I'm as fine as anyone can be with a boss who's got it out for him." He shakes his head in disgust. "I don't know what I ever did to your uncle, but for the first time in all my years here, I think he'd rather see me gone than have me on the team."

Finding the place for a signature, he scribbles it out and shoves the papers away, not wanting to read any more details than he'd already tried not to think about.

Looking down at Misty, he shrugs. "I'm fine... really. There's people out there with a whole lot bigger problems than me so... I shouldn't complain."

His eyes glances towards his cell phone that was still quiet. "Okay, so maybe I'm a little lonely. But who isn't?" He shoves the papers towards Misty. "Here. Keep Reese happy."


A figure slumps into bed. A horse is put away in the barn. Someone runs to the medical building. Another tries to rouse their friend.

"Angel?" Sparky pokes his head inside. "Angel?" Spotting her, he thumbs outside. "Jeff just got back... or should I say his horse brought him back. Passed out cold. We got him in his bunk but... I don't know... can you come?"

No comments: