9/9/09

Maybe

Standing again Katie pases the room as she talks with Rick only stooping once realizing what he must think and how she hadnt explained much.

"Oh yeah, well I am no more sick than I was before, but I still don't think its the medicine I think its me."

Stopping for a moment Katie remembers when Rick had found her the first time and how sick she had been. He had been so worried about her, and now he wasnt around so with her words she had to try and reasure him.

"Yeah...I...I'm hanging in there. Anyways I was wondering did you try and give Jeff what Jason and I are taking? I had a thought that maybe the Agency gave him whatever it was Jay, and Derek had or an advanced form of whatever J and I have. But with out a host for Jeff to let his feelings go to he becomes sick, just like Jason and I do. But maybe for him it progress slower. So if we give him some of the meds it would help?"

No comments: