7/9/08

Splash

*Katie lets out a frustrated sigh. She dident want to resort to meds to keep this thing underwraps.*

"I can try learning out to controll the feelins. Its not going to be easy, but I can try. I'd like to stay away from the meds if I can. If I start taking them than I really am going to think something is wrong me with."

*As Katie sit her mind bounced from one thing to another. Something that bothered Katie more than anything was the why. Why did she have this with Jason? What was gods plane that they couldent see? Was there a reason for this? As life moved on would it have some sagnifcence? Would herself and Jason's talents really come into handy late in life. The fear of the unknown sometimes could be stronger than the fear of no controll.

As Katie hears the knock at the door and Scott's voice she gives alittle jump as she is braught back from her thoughts. Looking at Rick she gives a nod.*

"Can you let Scott know I will be right out? I just want to wash my face quick."

*Katie slids off the bed still alittle weak and unsteady she holds the bed for a moment. Feel ok Katie makes her way to the sink in the courner and splashes cold water on her face just standing there for a moment leting the cool water dip from her hott face.*

No comments: