7/9/08

..or you could say,

*Kaite listens to Jason and just gives a small smiles. She felt bad for Jason in a way that he always had to try and remember to shut off his emotions. Giving a gentil pat to his arm she replys.*

"It's ok J. I only felt it for maybe 3 or 4 min and than when you remembered to shut it off last night it was all good. But I think you shut alittle to much off because all I felt was dead silence. I dident know anything was wrong with you till the moment I called Rick and by that time you were ok again. It felt horrable. If I had felt it sooner I probley would of been here sooner."

*Katie looks down at her hands. The feeling of not knowing something was wrong with Jason for over 45 minutes was a horrable feeling. She dident feel much like a hero at the moment because she hadent been able to know what was wrong with Jason before he called Rick. Leting out a small sigh and than smiles again at Jason.*

"Well untill they found out what happend I think its good you stay here. You almost suffaocated, that is a big deal and to have no reason for it. Thats an even bigger deal. I just Rick can figure out what happend. Its gonna be ok maybe you just had to much excitment yesterday with everyone being around..."

*Katie gets a silly grin on her face.*

"..or you could say, Camryn really did take your breath away."

*Misty stomach rumbles as she hears the word breakfest again. Normaly Misty wasent a big breakfest eater but dinner the night before was light. Reaching her hand out to Carson she smiles.*

"That sounds like a great plane. There is alittle cafe out in front of the motel we can eat at if you want. That way we dont have to go to far. Scouting sounds like a good plane to me after. Least we can see what kind of scene we are going to have to deal with. Planing ahead is never a bad thing."

No comments: