7/9/08

Something more..

*Katie dosent life her head not finding the energy to do so. Hearing and feeling that Jason is now ok Katie relaxes a bit. Though fear still runs through her for what had happend. In a quivering voice Katie manages to say a few words.*

"My, sixth sence has evolved into something much more. I seem to be able to feel so much more than what was there at first. Only Jason, myself and now you know what we are faced with and untill this morning I dident know I could shut out Jason's emotions. You see what it does to him? Its almost the same when he shuts me totally out as well with only slight differnces. I diden't mean to hurt you J. The look on your face is was so frighting and though...."

*Kaite stops for a moment swallowing hard trying to wet her dry throt.*

"...I know I diden't do it on purpis it still hurts, that I could of hurt you like that."

*Katie falls quiet for a moment finding it hard to even find the energy to talk. This ordeal had taken alot out of her. She felt so weak. Her hand still in Jason's feeling his arm that trys to comfort her. Giving Jason's hand alittle squeeze and not saying anything Katie hopes that Jason can pick up where she left off.*

No comments: