3/8/08

This Hard

*Katies heart now corses with a new pain. She was losing something alse in her life. Something she cared about.* "Wyatt...oh Wyatt...Jason as I are just friend." *Katies mind reels as she starts to blam herself for everything. More tears flowing over.* "Ohh Wyatt...I dident meant to hurt you, no do I want to. Your so kind and sweet. I'm so luckyto met you. I care about you so very much and enjoy our time together. It was my fault Wyatt, everything is my fault...I"m sorry...I'm so sorry." *Katies heart breaks over and over again and her mind plays trick on her. Calling her names, reminding her of the past. Katie slowly places her hand on Wyatt's.* "Please dont hate me...I am just so messed up right now I dont know what way is right." *Tears flow from Katies faster as she had nothing left, as her words beat her upinside. She new this was going to be hard, but not this hard.*

No comments: