3/8/08

*Mable smiles at Jason and nods.* "Sure do Hotshot." *Mable yells into the kitchen* "Herb whip up a meatball sub would ya and some frys for Jason." *After going to wait on a few other customers Jason's food ready Mable grabs and takes it over to Jason.* "There ya go Kiddo. Care to shair whats on your mind? Looks alittle more than just a hard day." *Geting confused with what was told to her early her she offers a small smile.* "Is it anything to do with that girl whats her name? Mmmm...katie? You to look cute together. She's a real sweet girl. I'm glad you dating her Jason. Found yourself someone real nice." *Herb yells from the kitchen.* "MABLE WOULD YOU LEAVE THE BOY ALONE!" *Herb waves his burger flipper from the back at Jason noding hello. Mable leaves and helps some more customers. Only coming back no and than to refill jasons drink.*



*Katie lets out a long sigh.* "Sooner or later ya. I'm just...stuck at a cossroad and I dont know what way to go." *Katie shakes her head.* " I dont know what my heart is telling me to do anymore. Both ways seem right but I cant take both." *Katie smiles at Ty.* "Sorry to bother you with this." *Looking down at her watch Katie relizes Jason never came back for lunch like he said he would. Now having her phone she excuses herself for a moment and dials Jason number.*

No comments: