3/8/08

It will be ok

*Wendy sits in bliss with Clint by the small pond throwing bread to the ducks. Wendy smiles at Clint.* "...well I am happy work is going good with Wes. It seems like work has been picking up alot. Rosetta was right when she said it gets busy here huh. I only even use to visit mom in the winter so this is my first glimps. I dont mind it though, My painting have really taken off. Its nice having so many people around Cuz it just means I can paint more." * As Wendy finishes up with the bread she leans back into Clint's arm taking a deep breath of the morning air.*

*Rosetta finally finishes geting BJ ready for the day. Taking his hand they make there way to te mess hall for some breakfest.* "Rosey...tan I pway with Sarah today?"
*Rosetta smiles down at the small boy.* "We'll see ok."
*As the enter BJ stops and looks at Jason. Never seeing him before. Without hesatation BJ lets go of Rosetta's hand and goes over to Jason. Studding his face for a long momnet he smiles.* " I know you, Your name is Jason just like mine. Sham had pitures of you. I dont think I was saposto see them but me did." *BJ takes Jason's hand in his small hand. His childlike instincts kicking in.* " Don't be shad. It will be otay." *BJ turns and runs back to the table hopping into his chair next to Mick to wait for his breakfest.*

*Jamie nods seeing the worry in Con's eyes.* "Ya noon sounds good." *Jamie offers Con a smiles and squeeze his should.* "Katie will be ok. She is a strong fighter." *Jamie makes her way back to her desk.*

*As Wyatt goes down Katie turns fast and looks down at him from her Bed.* "WYATT...are you ok?" * Katie cant help but let a soft giggle exscape her lips. For a bref moment Katie's eyes show a sparkel that once was always there but is gone in the blink of an eye.* "Wyatt you look redickulace. Dont you go geting yourself addmited into the hospetal too." *Katie rests her hand on Wyatt's arm her face becoming serouce.* "Are you ok Wy?"

No comments: