3/21/08

A gental Hand

*Katie opens her eyes feeling Jason's pain. Siting up slowly there is enough moonlight shinning through the window the light reflects off Jason's tear. Slowly Katie reaches out her hand finding Jason. Wraping her fingers around his she gives a gentil squeeze leting him know its going to be ok. Turning twords her Jason her other hand find his face and gently whipes his tear away. Staring deep into his eyes Katie smiles.*

*Nate shakes his head and sighs at Reese.*

"I'll keep an eye on him as much as I can boss."

*Nate finishes looking through the files at Jamies desk but dosent find anything alse. Looking back over at Con dilagently looking at the Agency files. He never had seen Con like this before. He new Jamie was on of his close friends but the look in Con's eyes ran deeper than that. Standing Nate makes his way over to Con. pulling a chair up and stratling it leaving his arms aganst the back.*

"So tell me all you can about The Agency and why they would be after you, or even Jamie for that matter. This is imporant if I am going to help Con. I'm one of your good friends talk to me. I need to know all I can."

*The night seems to drag for Jamie the pain the tears. Time seems to mush into one. Her mouth dry, dry blood caked on her lip. What had happend to cause this nightmare. She though she had only been here a few hours but it seemed like ages. The darkness, creeping over her, No light, no sound it was enough to drive someone crazy.*

No comments: