7/3/08

Where? When and Why?

*Katie can see and feel the disapointment in Scott's voice and eyes no matter how he trys not to show it. It just about breaks Katie's heart to see Scott like this. Reaching out Katie puts her hand on top of Scott's and smiles.*

"I can come and see you as well. That way I can see Domino too. And ya never no maybe after a month God will give me a kick in the butt and send me that way."

*Katie looks down at her plate as her Pizza sits there half eaten. Suddanly she wasent hungry anymore. Katie hated that she had dispointed someone and hoped Scott would be ok.*

"Alright I'm ready whenever you are."

*Charlotte gives alittle shake of her head at Bret's apologize.*

"There's no need to apologize. You did what I wanted to do. But for what its worth I forgive you."

*Charlotte cant help but grin. Hearing a new name she hasent before she can only guess it was Bret's wife. He dident talk about her offten and by the look in his eye she new why.*

"I wouldnt say its a downfall, only a weekness. We all have them unfortunitly. Personaly and forgive me for saying this I still think you ex wife is pretty silly to let a few problems get in the way of someone so sweet and hunky as yourself. Sometimes ya have to take the bad with the good."

*Charlotte's eyes twinkle as there food arrives. Everything smelled so good, Charlotte's stomach turned as it was calling to the food. Taking a bit Charlotte continues to hold her grin. After a few more moment of silence she puts her for down to reply to Bret.*

"I guess this might be. It's kind of sad when you think about it. When I got back to Cali I am going to have no one to bug."

*Charlotte's grin grows alittle bit. She did really mean she was gonna miss Bret. She spend countless amout of time with him and going back it was going to just feel strange not seeing him.*

"We are leaving Sunday. So you have alittle time left."

* As Misty hears Jason's voice she dosent look up at first.*

"I could always use a n......"

*As Misty finally looks up at Jason she cant help but let a grin slip on her lips.*

"...ight out. Carson would beat you to a palp if he saw you looking like that and asking me out you know."

*Misty couldent help but give alittle laugh. Jason looks good today. Not his normal, extra good.*

"I'd like to get out tonight. Where we headed? When? Why and should I change?"

No comments: