7/3/08

Greek

*Charlotte cant help but grin at Bret turning back to her sister and waving.*

"I guess thats your answer. I'll be back at the hotel sooner or later."

*Angelica rolls her eyes geting into her car and drives away.

Charlotte lets out a laugh as her sister speeds down the road.*

"I love picking on her its so funny. Now food...do you have any good Greek restronts in this part?

*Charlotte gets into Brets ready to start the rest of a stress free day.*

*Nate nods thinking about what he had to do in the mean time and than nods to Jason.*

"9 at Kelley's I'll be there."

*Nate returns back to his work to see what he can get done in such a short amount of time.*

*Katie sits acorss from Scott she cant help but giggle watching him fight with his pizza. The afternoon had gone well and lunch with Scott even better. It was always nice to just chat with him about anything.

Katie lets out a sigh as Scott asks the question she hoped maybe wouldent come. Though in the back of her mind no matter what she new it would. Taking a sip of her water Katie finally looks up at Scott.*
"I have...."
*Katie's own eyes refelcted a hint of sadness.*
"I pryed about it because I wasent sure what to do. Both things I wanted, to go and to stay. In eather place I have much to lose. So I prayed this mornng and asked God to show me where He wanted me. As much as I want to go with you Scott, I cant. I believe my calling is right here for now..."
*Katie looks down at her plate for a moment.*
"..I know your probley disapointed and I am sorry for that Scott. This is a great oppertunity for you. I am so happy and so proud of you."
*Katie looks back up at Scott again.*
"I know its going to be hard with the miles, but I'd like to still be your girl Scott. I want our relationship to continue to grow and than when I feel God says its ok for me to go I will. I want to still work on us because I am not ready to let you go."
*Katie searches Scott's eyes trying to read his emotions. Silence falls over the table as neather speak.*
*

No comments: