7/3/08

Ask Me

*Katie cant help but grin and let out a chuckle as Jason stumbles around with his words. Katie thought it was quiet funny that for the first time in her life she threw Jason himself for a loop and got him flustered. Listening to what he had to saw about the brawl Katie gives a slight nod of understandment.*

"Yeah, I planed on staying late tonight anyways so I can that for ya."

*Katie gives a small smile.*

"Hey, Thanks for informing me too so I dident tweek out."

*Charlotte grins again something she couldent help but do.*

"Saterday it is than if you promise me one thing. The next to days you feel like wallowing than you'll call me. Because if you blow me off just to wallow I'll kick your butt. If you can do that than I can try and manage to keep myself out of trouble. I dont know how well it will work. but I'll try."

*Charlotte new if she had a reason she would able able to keep herself out of trouble and seeing Bret again and keeping the promise to him was a good enough reason for her. Charlotte wanted to see him as much as she could before she went back home. Life just wouldnet be the same without a friend to flip coins with.*

*Answering the door Angelica is saprised by the lady handing her flowers. Slowly closing the door she puts her face in them and takes in the freshness of them. Setting them down on the table and smiling Aneglica reads the card. A smile spreads across her lips. In so many words Reese was asking her to say. Puting the flowers into some water she heads over to her computer and starts to type a message. She had wanted to stay the first time around and had talked to her associetit about it. Jake had told her to follow her heart and if she wanted to stay in Nevada than he would take over her office in Cali and when they needed her she could come out. The practice would still be hers but she would live alsewair. Angelica had toyed with the idea but she wanted to make sure still hessatent. She was now willing to try something new Mike gave her that but was she ready to let go?*

To: Mike Reese
From: Angelica Lockheart
Subj: Ask

Charlotte and I will me leaving on Sunday but I really dont
want to go. Ask me to stay Mike!

-Angelica Lockheart

P.S. Thank you for the flowers.

*Hesatating for a moment the words of her grandmother entered her mind and Angelica smile sending the message on its way.*

*As Misty finishes up the last bit of her work she looks up at the clock. It was 6:30. That would give her enough time to get home, wash up and get dressed. Grabing her bag she shuts down her computer and heads out.*

...a while later...

*As Misty re-enters TJY she looks down at her watch again. It was now 8:15. She was right on time. Her hair was still damp, part of it throw up on the top of her head while the rest hung down. A few strands hung out the front as long side bangs that curled around her face nicly. Misty had on a bit more makeup on than normal as well. For clothing She wore a red half cut tank top and over it a black short leather bike jacket. Also she had a black pare of tight jeans on with a chain belt that went around her waist. She also had a pare of black boots on. To top it off she also had 3 chans around her wrist as a braclet.

Misty starts to make her way across the floor to Jason's office passing Nate.*

"Well you certinly look that part."

*Misty rolls her eyes.*

"And to think I use to always dress like this. Now I just find it uncomfortable."

No comments: