7/8/08

KYLE!

*Katie perks up as she see Kyle pull into the lot. Than before she knows it she's spinning around in circle laughing as hard as she can. Finally to stop and gaving Kyle a hug.*

"You always know right when to show up, to cheer me up dont you."

*Katie lets go of Kyle. Listin to him and the other banter made Katie laugh even more. Leaning a bit closes to him again Katie whispers.*

"Its ok Kyle I like you Moutain Dew high and if they lock you out, I'll sneak out too and keep you company."

*Katie gives Kyle a pat to the back and gives him alittle push twords Phil.*

"You better go help before Phil has a heartattack."

*Katie cant help but stick her toung out at him as she makes her way over to the car.*

"Hey Camryn, let me help you with some of that."

*Katie offers a friendly smile to Camryan taking some of the stuff out of her full arms. Calling over her shoulder as they head inside.*

"Lets try to keep our voices down...KYLE...so we can truly saprise Jason shall me."

*Misty smiles at Camryn once they get back to the car and nods.*

"I hope to see you again as well. No I dont hope, I know we will."

*Misty slides into the car next to Carson and is silent for a long while as they watch Danielle drive away. Finally Misty reaches over and gives Carson's leg a pat.*

"Everything is gonna work out."

*Drawing silent again Misty downs some more Advil and than smiles at Carons.*

"I think a hotel would do nicely. My head hurts as is without a crick in my neck."

No comments: