6/3/08

Sub

Misty's touch brings just the comfort Carson needs, and he looks at her, his tired eyes, starting to show life once again. Leaning over her, he plants a kiss on her lips. "I'm sorry for what I did yesterday.... I don't know why you insist on sticking with me."

Drawing back, he stands up, grabbing his clean clothes. "I'm hitting the shower. When I'm done, we need to get you back to TJY so you can take care of yourself properly."


Jason looks up at Aerith, managing to produce a slight smile as she brings the juice. "Thanks. I'm....doing alright I think." He shakes his head. "Nah, I figured there would be people around here today to bring Trooper, not to mention I didn't want to take the time to walk. Duty calls too quickly sometimes." He rolls his eyes.

He nods to the kitchen. "Think you could convince Herb to fix me a meatball sub?"

No comments: