6/3/08

Leave

*Aerith looks to Jason giving alittle shake. yes the tention was there, no she dident want Frankie there. She could deal with her grandmother and everything alse but not this. This was differnt.*

"No!"

*Frankie intarupts.*

"Yes! Everythings fine, I'm her fiance. So you can sit down, chill and go back to eating."

"No your not!! I told you that a million times, You only think you are."

"Awww..how you gonna go and lead a guy on like that?"

"My family arranging me to marrie you was not me leading you on. I want nothing to do with you."

"Ya know mon ame you look even cuter when your angry."

*In a swift movment Frankie takes Aerith in his arms and plants a kiss on her lips.

Bringing her arms up Aerith pushes Frankie away.*

"I think you need to leave."

"No I think I need to stay."

"FRANKIE...leave NOW."

No comments: