5/4/08

Water

*As Carson returns Misty's hug she melts in his arm. Those arms that braught her comfort, and drove her fears away still did. Misty felt happy, the feeling of joy filling her like non other. She had been mad at Carson but that now was gone. Misty though she wouldent never have that second chanse with Carson but now here he was with her. Nothing alse matter to Misty but this moment. From Carson's embrace Misty could truly tell he did care and the mistakes he made were just that.

Misty smiled at Carson her eyes though stricken with tear were lit up. The tears were no longer tears of sorrow but tears of joy. The empty place in her heart had been filled once again by the only person she new capable of touching her heart.

Bringing her hand to the side of Carson face Misty slowly runs it along is cheek maping over every curve.*

"How could I not forgive you. I smiled at so many people for more than a billion times in the last months; but nothing compaired to when I first saw you, my heart took over and smiled for the first time that day. Your all my heart wants and it wouldent let you be replaced nor would I want it to."

*Misty only spoke the truth she new. Trying to open her heart hurt but it was something she had to do. Carson did hold they key even if he dident see it. He always did. Misty slowly whips away Carson tear than ran down his face.*

"I'll stick with you through thick and thin Carson. Can you forgive me for making you think I was dead. If I new it would of put you through what it did I wouldent have let it drag out."

*Misty looks around the now busy Cafe. It was feeling a bit stuffy and she dident want Carson to feel awkward let along herself. They had much to talk about but this was not the place. Looking out to the beach once again Misty stands holding her hand out to Carson as she smiles.*

"Come on lets get out of here and go for a walk on the beach. I guess I'll need to tall you about the last few months but this is not the place. It nice out there today. I havent been able to walk out there since the crash. Water makes me panic. But I'd like to over come it and I'd like my first time to be with you Carson."

No comments: