5/4/08

Locked Heart

*Misty's own gaze goes out to the water. It seemed calm today and the air was warm for once as well. Carson had braught a bit of sunshine with him, lite the way for Misty to find her way home. Part of her now wanted to hug and hold him, and yet the other part still wanted to dispise him. Turning her gaze away from the water she looks down at the take there the quote she wrote was. ".....But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.” Misty wanted to stop suffering. She wanted the pain to end and to be happy again. She new the desition she had to and wanted to make. For the sake of Carson and her both.*

“I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how I feel. Like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart. And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you with me. But those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside not knowing the right way to bring them out. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too. Waiting to come out but not sure how. Can we get to the point where are hearts will know again the words our mouts should say. Can out hearts mend eachother. Do you still hold the key to once again unlock my heart!"

*Misty's gaze drifts back to Carson. She couldent deny it, though the hurt, through the suffering Carson was still important to her. The path of mending would be long and hard, and Carson would have to work hard himself to prove so manything. But knowing you had something to work for. Knowing your heart could sore again. Being with the would you cared for that you could lean to would makes the hard road to travil alittle bit easyer.

Finally a small smile breaks on Misty's face as she plops down in Carson's lap throwing her arms around him in a strong embracing leting her emotions and tears flow free that for the last two months were bottled up. She had alot of explaining to do, but for the moment she just wanted to hold the only one she longed for.*

No comments: