5/4/08

A new friend?

*As Misty looks up at Carson her grin increases as she stairs back up into Carson's captavating eyes. As the water drips from Carson's hat hit Misty in the forhead she cant help but giggle more reaching her hand up she pulls off his hat to runs a hand through his slightly wet hair.*

"Well thats good, I would hate to do this to a dead man."

*Misty strains her neck up kissing Carson on the lips for a moment drawing her head away again resting it in the warm said to stair up at Carson as the sun reflected off him giving him a soft glow.*

"Did I tell you already how happy I am to see you."

*Once again the things in Misty's life changed so fast, but this time it was a goodfelling that brang joy.*

*Kaite smiles at Scott and his comment. She cant help but giggle. Scott certinly had a good sence of humor.*

"Ok...It will be our little secret. I'm pritty much ready whenever your done with your work just let me know. You be thinking of somewhere to eat too. I cant decied I am to hungry."

*Katie sticks her toung out alittle bit and giggles once again siting down at her desk to continue her paper work. Than looks up again at Scott.*

"Thank you...again Scott it means alot."

No comments: