5/4/08

Again?

A sly grin creases Carson’s mouth as Misty removes his hat and runs her hand through his hair. His eyes close for just a moment, enjoying her touch.

He returns her kiss and studies her as she withdraws. Her question makes him think for just a moment. “Nope…I don’t think you’d told me that yet…” He squints at her. “How about you tell me again?”

Leaning down, its his turn to initiate a kiss, letting it linger on her lips as he holds himself over her. Drawing back just a little, he moves to give her another light kiss to her forehead before rolling back and standing to his feet. He reaches down to give Misty a hand up, and brushes the sand off of himself.

Slapping his cap on her head, he slips her hand into his and nods to the path up from the beach. “Alright. I’ve got five days before my plane leaves, so we better get to sightseeing and getting your stuff taken care of. I’m at a hotel somewhere around here, I forgot the name, but how about we sightsee somewhere to eat first? My stomach’s all confused with this time change.”


Scott smiles and gives a little nod. “You’re welcome. And just give me ten minutes to fix whatever Susanne did to her computer.” He shakes his head as he walks away. “Don’t make me decide where to eat – I’ll choose Mom and Pop’s every time. Pick a place ya like, and that’s where we’re going.” He chuckles. “Pick it across town and your introduction to your car will last longer.”

No comments: